Nov 4, 2009

Thankful

I'm feeling thankful for the simple things, like lately I haven't been in the mood to cook and D has been very patient and eating whatever I have fixed, like Cherrios or nachos or grill cheeses, or has taken it upon himself to make dinner for us. I know this sounds silly, but I am very grateful for this. Another thing, is that he is a great Laundress. In fact he does the laundry better than I. I have come home from a meeting and while watching football he is folding the laundry. Now that's a turn on! (My girls are gagging right now.)Most of all, I love that he can make me laugh, sometimes when its not appropriate, but most times just out of the blue. I love that I can put my cold feet next to his to get warm and he acts like he's annoyed but he really isn't. These few things make me appreciate him so much!

2 comments: