Sep 29, 2012

Oh no, It's Fall ya'll

                    I love it when I check my Face book and see
this surprise. Thanks to my son-in-law and his talents
they take a family picture every fall and here they are
with their three girls. 
I tell my kids when they ask me what I want for Christmas
and I always tell them,  pictures please, I just 
love getting pictures of them, a mother cherishes
these things.... 
 
So after fighting it, I am now excepting that Fall is here.
Don't get me wrong I love Fall, but that just means that
winter is around the corner, and it gets dark earlier
and Christmas is coming and I'm not ready. 
So many projects, so little time. 
Don't know if chalk paint is out now, but I still have a lot to use up
so grab an old picture that you don't mind painting over and
waa laa, framed chalkboard.  The  decorative vine of leaves are
from the Dollar store. Easy peasy.
This is one of the easiest ideas, yet, a canning jar and
leaves, just make sure your leaves have soaked a bit in water
or else your gonna have a little bonfire in your jar. 
I have some metal baskets and this is a great way to
display them besides filling them with potatoes or spaghetti  squash
which is how I've been using them. 
I am grateful today for sunshine and a good panini sandwich
all ingredients from our local farmers market such as:
Heirloom tomatoes, white cheddar cheese, basil and good crusty
roasted garlic rosemary bread.  Deliciousness!
Have a great rest of your weekend,
tomorrow is the Sabbath. 
Enjoy!

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment