Oct 19, 2012

Put her in a pumpkin

                                           Recently we took a drive and went looking for pumpkins.
         Cecelia said, it's not Halloween without  pumpkins. I forget
       that we still have a young adult child in the home, ha!
(She'll kill me for that).


David and Cece Ghosts, Boo!
My pumpkins, Cecelia also picked up some little bitty
orange pumpkins that look like ornaments.
I have never been here for pumpkin season but I think
they are one of the best. I think we'll be back
next year.


We did have a good time, and I love taking rides in the back country, reminds me of
good times when I was young. My dad and mom use to pile us kids in the station wagon
and take a drive in the country and usually we'd find a road side stand selling fruit or nuts and produce.
Sometimes I would get car sick and have to stick my head out the window and
let the wind blow in my face. But I did enjoy it. Them were simpler times.
Have a great weekend!

"georgie" 

No comments:

Post a Comment