May 10, 2009

Race For the Cure 09







So, this was my first time doing the race. We all loved it that my girls want to do it again next year and maybe I'll try running this time. If you have done it, you know it's one great party, lots of positive vibes in the air, good music to get you in the mood and to keep you going and most of all the people are all polite and courteous. I met a couple of ladies that were in our group and the three of us wanted to walk faster so it was great to walk with them, I felt like PACMAN or Leap Frog because we would zoom over different directions to pass others up, politely of course, it was awesome. Thanks to Steve Buchan and Rhonda Adair for heading up our group "Mary Ann's Fans". It was so organized. Cecelia decided to go with us at 11:57pm Friday night, so I quickly e-mailed Steve, and sure enough he got it and had a shirt for Cece with number. He is so great! As a mom I was very proud of my girls, well you know how it is when your kids do good things, you can't help feel joy. Great Job Cece for getting up at five in the morning on your birthday no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment