Nov 14, 2011

Oranges and Pomegranates

When I say Oranges I don't mean the fruit.

Check out those Orange couches,

my daughter's find at a local 2nd hand store a few months ago.

They are acutally pretty comfortable and were barely used.

I checked the tag, and yep straight from 1980. They must have been in an

extra room and the former owners must not have had kids because the cushions

aren't broken in. Score!




We've been moving them around a bit, first had them together and now to

change things up, we have separated them. And the white" trunk was

formerly green that I dragged from the basement. It use to house the kids games years

ago, then it was storage for sleeping bags. A couple of months ago

I decided to paint it white and use it here.






This table has served us well. We bought it from a local antique store


11 years ago and it has 2 extra leaves so it fits 10 for dinner


very well. They are hard to come by.




My Ikea dining chairs, I have been acquiring a little at a time. I'll


buy a few, My sweet hubby will put them together and wait a couple of months


till I can afford them again and get a couple more. I have 6 now, but


ideally I would love to have eight. Maybe next year.


Take care


"georgie"

1 comment: