Nov 8, 2011

Family is everything

One of the best days of my life. All of us together, I couldn't ask for anything more. I wish we could be together all the time but alas they grow up and have their own families and move away.
I'm feeling a little melancholy tonight.
Maybe it's because of the season, I don't know. I do know that I miss my grown up kids and especially the little ones.
I have a picture of my grandchildren on my desktop at work and here at home just so I can see their cute little faces every day.

I am so thankful for my family, for my children. I love them dearly. The best role I ever had was to be a mom. Nothing tops it.
My children have brought me so much joy. Don't get me wrong, they have brought me to tears too, but it's all been worth it.

I love you Luke, Cheri, Mackenzie and Cecelia.
I am also very thankful for the great people they have chosen to be their mates. Maya, (Luke), Chris (Cheri)
and our newest son-in-law, Jared, (Mackenzie).

I would be remiss if I didn't thank my dear husband, David. He is the love of my life and the level head that the kids go to when their mother is not. Thank you David for sticking with me through it all.

"georgie"

2 comments:

  1. You know who we are missing in that picture? Grandma Joan! We should have put her right behind Mackenzie and Jared. Just saying.

    I love you too mom! Feel free to come and visit your grandchildren anytime. Perhaps if Chris is doing more overtime, we can come and visit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe!!! I love your family too. this is such a great photo of everyone.xo

    ReplyDelete