Aug 27, 2012

Colorado, Utah, oh my.

We took off early Saturday morning, 4am to be exact
and a way we flew to the Rocky Mountain mile high state of Colorado, this was  our
first leg of our trip, we met up with our son, it was so good to see him and 
breathe the the fresh mountain air of  Avon. Avon sits right next to Vail, Colorado.
We all jumped in the car and away we were off again headed for Lehi, Utah. 
Yes call us crazy, but this was the plan. 6 1/2 hours later
we were playing and kissing our granddaughters, especially



our youngest, little Stephanie.  I can't tell you how much
I love my grandchildren. I know that all Grandparents feel the same way about their own, so they
know what I'm talking about. But there is something that is embedded
in my heart that  when I think about them it makes my heart
just swell with love, joy. It is unexplainable. 
Chris, our son-in-law gave a moving blessing to little Stephanie, Sunday
and it was the highlight of  our trip. 
I am so thankful to have a great son-in-law in Chris who is a worthy Priesthood  holder
who takes such good care of our daughter Cheri and his little family.  They make a 
good team. When we get together there are always games to play and long conversations
unfortunately the visit was going to be a short one, and  so we tried to fill each minute
packed with enjoying each other's company.




I hate good bye's. I told Cheri,  I know I'm biased, but I do have the most
cutest and most adorable grandchildren, we gave them lots of kisses and hugs and
blown kisses as we drove away, sniff, sniff.  
Until our next visit. 

"georgie"

1 comment: