Dec 19, 2012

Coming up and out of the covers finally

Yay. I am finally feeling a little better after the ghost of
yucky grisly cough and fever stopped at our home and decided to park itself in my
chest.  December, December you are quickly passing through.
It's almost Christmas!  From parties to celebrations, to
friendly gatherings I really haven't been a recluse but this last weekend
the gremlins really kicked my butt. I haven't taken too many pictures of our home
all decorated, so that is a must on the list to do.
Northern California winters are not disappointing, today I'm looking out
my window and it is a clear crisp sun shiny day. It was only 26 degrees early this
morning but it has warmed up to a balmy 46 by now.
I am truly thankful for the following that doesn't cost a thing:

Love
Family
babies
friends
our Savior's Love for us
kisses and warm hugs
The Christmas Spirit


"georgie"



No comments:

Post a Comment