Apr 2, 2013

Vlog brain art




So I am putting myself out there.
Love me or leave me, This is me.
 I am coming out of the fog.
I couldn't write it all down so I did this video diary 
this morning after I saw my Doctor. 


reality vlog


This evening I am actually feeling myself again. 
It took 4 days of getting it out of my system
and I am free again. 
I feel alive!

Thank you my friends who reached out to me.
I know it was only a couple of weeks but I was getting pretty
desperate. I have so much empathy for those who are chronic sufferers.
I don't know what I would have done if it went longer. I hope
I don't have to go through this again. I learned one thing, and that is, to listen to
your body. It will tell you what it needs. I hope I am always
in tune to it. 

sincerely

"georgie"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment