Mar 14, 2009

Life is Precious


What can I say? My friend, my dear friend has lost her best friend, her husband, her wonderful father of her 5 beautiful daughters. My heart breaks for them and there's nothing we can do, but pray for them, pray for all those who love them, pray for our community who has been so affected by his death. He was a respected, and honored man. He was the epitome of integrity. We love their family so much and I am witnessing the out pouring of love from so many people for this dear family. This family will be preserved because they are Family that will be together Forever. So to Brenda, Lauren, Hannah, Maren, Kara and sweet Little Chloe, we love you, we are praying for you, we know that our dear Heavenly Father has his loving arms around you. Peace will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment