Mar 3, 2009

It's Raining It's Pouring







Well today, I worked just a couple of hours and then got to go home, Yeah! It was suppose to be my day off any way. It was pouring rain and still is. It was those kind of days where you just want to cuddle up in front of a fire and drink Hot Chocolate. Cheri called me to remind me that it was Chloe's 9 months birthday and informed me that Chloe can now crawl up the stairs. Real fast too. I remember when Cece was that age and we didn't have a gate so I blocked our stairs with a couple of chairs, especially when I would be busy doing something in the kitchen. Oh those were the days. Well I had the fire but not the hot chocolate, instead I decided to clean house. I know I'm a sicko. I love to clean. The way its raining, we maybe looking for an Ark. Made Fish Taco's, yum yum.






Talipia Fish Tacos



Marinate Talipia about 6 in lemon juice a little of olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, garlic powder.



Put in a foil lined 13 x 9 pan lightly sprayed with Pam



Broil for 5 minutes then turn over and broil for about 3 more minutes, til done



Lightly heat corn tortillas



Serve with your favorite condiments



I use salsa, grated cheese, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and baby spinach



Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...she's a sweetie! She has her daddy's eyes! Yummy tacos! I'll have to try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete