Mar 1, 2009

Today, was Fast Sunday and right off the bat, Brent Booth gave a very heart felt testimony. Honestly the meeting could have ended right there. It was touching and edifying to my testimony. I wish him great success in his endeavours. He just returned from his mission in Arizona. Attended Break the Fast. Good food and good company. I made Strawberry Jello with Marshmallows and bananas and BBq-ed Breast tenders and Meatballs, yep everything from the Pantry and Freezer. It was good, I hope, Hey all bowls empty when I took them home. Oh I skipped something, oh yes, Relief Society. It was very touching by all the women who contributed. Jessica Smith shared her thoughts on being a young mother. She shared very good points, of never settling for less to the young women that were in the room. Carrie, on being a single mother and Janice Bennett, on being a woman in her AARP years, as she put it. They were all very good. Carrie, if you read this,( I want you to know I admire you very much. It was so touching and inspiring.) She is a great example of putting her children first and staying close to our Heavenly Father despite the world telling her differently. All in all it boosted my testimony and reminded to keep the faith.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Patsy. I truly appreciate knowing you feel that way. You are a great example to me as well.

    ReplyDelete