Apr 8, 2009

It's Hump Day

It's Wednesday, we had a nice rain today and last night. Couldn't walk this morning due to rain, but got up anyway and cleaned the kitchen and do more laundry. Does this sound boring? If it does, you don't have to read this. I was just thinking about General Conference and thought about how thankful I am to have the knowledge and faith of having a Living Prophet here on this earth. I am so grateful for the many blessings that I have. I try to remind myself to give thanks, and not for the big things but for the little things as well, like, breathing and the ability to be able to get out of bed on my own two feet, where others may not. Like the fact that we have a roof over our heads, and food and clothing, and so importantly that David and I are employed and have health benefits. So so thankful for that. I'm also thankful for sweet friends in the gospel. Where would I be without them? My friends are so helpful to me to help me navigate my way in this world not to mention my family and our Savior. I'm thankful for a working washing machine and dryer and number one and two appliances, my dishwasher and microwave. That may sound silly, but I do love them. I am thankful for my children, they help keep all beauticians employed, meaning covering my gray hair that my children give to me, or maybe that's age. I started going gray in my early 30's. I am thankful for my wonderful husband, he keeps me laughing. His sense of humor is one of the greatest things about him that I love. Okay, that's it for now. I could go on, but you are probably zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment