Mar 13, 2010

Gratitude


Sunday evening I was trying to plan a simple Family Night, I don't know about your family but our family has a very short attention span. As I was reading March's Ensign I read a few articles on "Gratitude" and that was it. I made this jar presented to the "fam" and instructed them each to write something that they are thankful for. I told them it can be anything. I placed it in the kitchen and mentioned that it would be nice if each day they would take a moment and add to the jar. It's been 5 days and as you can see it's getting filled. "I'm thankful".

It's been a while since I purchased something from Potterybarn, so I was thrilled when this vase came out in the Spring catalog. They were only $17 dollars and to top it off I had a 10% online discount and it was free shipping, so what does a girl do? but get two! I just love it, it's so cute. Doesn't take much to make me happy. I couldn't wait to fill it up with these white Tulips, they're so cherry. Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment