Mar 7, 2010

Revamped

Today was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and warm and it was Fast Sunday. I got home from church and I told myself I wasn't going to end my fast until 4pm. So I sat outside and read this month's Ensign magazine, fell asleep for about 45 minutes. I thought I still have about 2 more hours, so I decided to work on my blog. Time just passed very quickly and before I knew it, it was 5pm. I don't know about you, but I was very thankful. Made dinner and enjoyed the rest of this evening tweaking my blog. I have found some great sites that I have fallen in love with. As you can see I love the beach, coast, etc. This new site (see button for abeachcottage) I totally love, I can really relate to Sarah who lives in Australia. I love her taste, simple and clean. Check it out, you may feel the same way. One great thing about working on my blog, I'm not snacking, a great appetite suppressant. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I love your blog choice. My favorite one thus far. Keep it! Don't change it! It's simple and comfortable. Good pick!!!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete