Apr 21, 2012

Heaven is here.....

So last November as I was reading one of my favorite blogs,  Nienie Dialogues, she shared to us about her new upcoming book telling her story about her almost tragic death but triumphant recovery.
 I knew then and there I wanted to order her book. So I pre-ordered the book and  decided why not get two because I knew my mom would love it too. It finally came in the mail about two weeks ago. And to my wonderful delight, I couldn't put it down.
                                              ( I mailed my Mom's copy to her for Mother's Day.)
                                          I read it every chance I got, I didn't want it to end.
 She tells about her fairy tale love story of meeting "Mr. Nielson" and then it takes us by the hand through her whole ordeal and survival of her miraculous recovery from her tragic accident.
 It is truly inspiring. As I was going to work, the other morning,
 "I usually pray when I'm in the car", I couldn't help think about all that Stephanie Nielson went through, and compared them to my trials, which when I think of it, are no comparison at all.
 I don't think I would have survived.
 Only she could, this was her miracle and only hers, and also because of the great love of her husband, Parents and surprisingly all of her siblings not to mention the wonderful doctors and prayers on her behalf.
 I was so impressed with her two sisters, one taking 3 of  Stephanie's older children and the other sister taking her youngest almost 2 year old into their homes and caring for them several months.

 You could just feel the love of her siblings for their sister.
 It was all very touching. This story is a 2 Kleenex box book. This is a great reminder that we are stronger than we think and the great power of love that our Heavenly Father has for us.  A must read. 
I know that we have a Heavenly Father who knows us each individually, he truly knows our fears, our joys and our individual personalities. And what's so comforting is that we can go to him
anytime, any minute, any hour and he is there listening to whatever we need or
want to say. I love that. 

"georgie"






No comments:

Post a Comment