Apr 23, 2012

Or walk by a Lilac tree

                        We had Lilac trees at our last home and I knew they would be blooming right now. I missed them, I missed their fragrance coming through my kitchen window in the morning until this past week. As  I was walking around the garden around our new home I caught a whiff, a familiar smell. I looked up and there growing along the border of the garden were several Lilac trees in bloom.
 
I was so happy I missed them so much.
 I immediately got out my garden shears and cut some
to make this bouquet. I placed them on the table on the front porch and as 
the breeze comes through, you can smell the beautiful fragrance
of the Lilacs. The Lilacs are a springtime type flower and so I'm savoring
every moment while they are in bloom.



The Lilacs that we had before were purple so this is a nice surprise to have
white ones.


When ever I hear a song of a bird or walk by a Lilac tree........
I love that song and I love these.

"georgie" 

No comments:

Post a Comment