Mar 14, 2013

Mother earth and waiting.....

March is teasing us with this 74 degree weather. 
The bulbs in the yard our bursting through mother earth. 
With yellow's and purples. 
I have been taking advantage of the longer day's
now that day light savings time has sprung upon us.
I've been getting my hands dirty and pulling weeds. 
But first, I went around and picked a bunch of these
lovelies and made a bouquet. 
I love Daffodils.
It brings back memories of my
mom's yard. They were the first blossoms of
Spring.
  Just a random note. I was in the grocery store today and while waiting in
line I spied a People's Magazine 
with this fine couple on the cover. 
I'm a fan of the "Bachelor", and I'm not ashamed to say it. 
Any whoo, I thought the caption on the
cover was rather refreshing as you can see:
Who would have thought 30 years ago this
would make National News. But it did... hmmmm..
 Good for them!
What will mother nature bring to us this
coming weekend? Nice weather I hope. 

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment