May 3, 2013

Whole food box lunch

A Couple of weeks ago, I happened to be in Folsom and I knew Cece was in between
classes so I thought it would be a good chance to have lunch together.
We decided on Whole Foods.

Now, I have been in A Whole Foods Market before but not the one closest to our
town.  We each picked up a box and started filling our own.
I made a note of how much per pound.
I kept telling myself, that I wasn't taking too much,
but you know how your eyes are bigger than
your stomach. Where did that saying come from anyway?



So here is mine. Okay it may not look that delectable, but Ladies and Gentlemen,
it was delish! So what we got here is Kale salad with Feta, Curry Chicken salad, Asian Noodle
salad, pita bread and I forgot what the red salad was.
Funny I stuck with the salads. Cece and I both whipped out our IPhone's and
took a picture of what we were eating. Weird how we both did that.
We sat by the window, to catch the warmth of the sun and just enjoyed
the moment, eating good food and small talk.

Thanks Cecelia for indulging your mom
with a lunch date. 

p.s. We both couldn't quite finish our salads. So we learned.....

choi!

"georgie"




No comments:

Post a Comment