Feb 18, 2011

Dining tables and Insomnia

So couldn't sleep again last night. All I could do was plan in my head what I was going to do with my large dining table, should I paint it all white or sell it and purchase another one. I do love it because it seats 10-12 and they are hard to find. We purchased it from a local Antique store in town about 10 years ago. I love this one with all the mish mash chairs, but I think I like more sturdy and comfortable chairs. These don't look too comfortable.
So I blogstalked and read the entire February Ensign between 2am and 4am. Knowing that I had to get up in an hour and a half later. Needless to say I didn't make it to the gym this morning. I let myself sleep in until 7am. Oh well it's all part of the aging process I guess.



These are more examples of what I may may look for in a table, but I
think I need the table to at least seat 10 people.


1 comment:

  1. It must be part of the aging process because I am waking up at strange times and having a tough time getting back to sleep as well. Boo hiss.

    ReplyDelete