Feb 17, 2011

Splurge of the day

So on this Rainy and later Snowy Day off I set out this morning to take care of my list of "To do's". 1. Visit teach 3 wonderful ladies. 2. Take the car and have all the tires checked. 3. Get the oil changed on the car. Mr. Home wanted me to get this done before my trip to the Bay this weekend. Daughter 3 has a Photo shoot in the City. 4. Go to CVS Pharmacy and obtain their Store discount card and get a few things on my list. J.Smith if you are reading this I got a great buy on some specials "buy 1 and the 2nd 50% off the price". I'm learning the "Coupon" thing. So to treat myself I had to go to a local shop that just moved to their new location,
http://www.caminoflowershop.net/ owned by Dottie Mackenzie. It's one of my new favorites for vintage furnishings and accessories. After browsing for a while I found this hanging shelf just at the right price too. I can't wait to use it.

1 comment: