Feb 19, 2011

Thrift Store Hopping

Shams 2 for $4.00 and some Body Basic Soap Bars

Photo Shoot got rained out so I decided to not waste the day and took Miss C Thrift Store Hopping. My New favorite Thrift Store is the Snowline Hospice in Cameron Park. Every now and then you can find some treasures. Myself I found some great shams. I liked the fabric. Miss C found a couple of tops and a great pair of shoes.


This Lined Crocheted Cream colored Top was originally from "Wet Seal", $4.00


She saw these and exclaimed "I think they are back in style". I thought
they were cute too. Great find for only $3.00, what a steal!

Hopping to the next Thrift store I found such deals. A large Frame that I'm going to make a Framed Chalk board and a Calendar Holder only $2.50 each. Watch for a future post after I complete them. I can't wait to get started. I've purchased the Chalk board paint and Trim paint. Great Therapy for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment