Jun 20, 2011

Bucket List


I Just watched Conversation’s a taboo subject about the end of life”.

And I thought, I have never put together a “Bucket List” or maybe just a list of things I would like to do.

So here goes: (and may I say, this is just for starters).

In random order:

1. Travel across the Continental USA by automobile and explore small town USA along the way.

2. Visit the Church Historical sites.

3. Hike & camp at the bottom of the Grand Canyon

4. Find and meet my hubby’s distant cousins from the Cole side, visit the cemetery where his Grandfather and Great Grandparents are buried in Nebraska.

5. Stay at the Ahwahnee with my hubby in Yosemite

6. Visit Savannah, Georgia and eat at Paula Deen’s restaurant

7. Travel and visit the east coast, Long Island, the Hamptons, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard

8. Attend all the Hearst Castle’s tours. (I’ve only been through one.)

9. Travel to Paris and Tuscany Italy.

That's all for now.

No biggy.

Tootle loo!

"georgie"


No comments:

Post a Comment