Jun 8, 2011

Have luggage will travel

I've always liked vintage suitcases, but have become more enthusiastic about them more recently. I can picture myself stepping off the California Zephyr from a cross country trip, here.
And checking into the El Coronado and plopping my suitcase on my bed ready for my next assignment.

When my hubby and I stopped into St Helena, I popped into one of their local Thrift stores and there they had stacked some vintage suitcases. They were going for $20. I couldn't believe how inexpensive they were. Well, I just snatched up one of those suckers, quicker than hubby could say, no. It's a vintage Samsonite in great condition.
back to my dream, now unpacking and waiting for my Rendezvous.......
Happy Wednesday

"georgie" or secret double agent









No comments:

Post a Comment