Feb 2, 2012

At home




So it's amazing just how things

can change, we are getting settled in our new abode here in B -Valley and I have found how


much one can get done when one doesn't watch the tele. The first couple of weeks we didn't


have television nor Internet and it was kinda nice. I wasn't born with the green thumb gene


like my mom or my husband but I do love working outdoors! Call me a John Wayne


& Maureen Ohara hopeless romantic, but when I'm walking around this property I can go back in time (working the ranch) and picture the bunkhouse, ranchers and cowhands.

I think

I would have been a great Ma Ingalls.

Any whoo,

a great lady told me when


she is working the soil and land it's very therapeutic, I have to concur.


My dear Hubby hurt himself the 8th of January and I know he may not agree, but I feel it's been somewhat of a blessing. We have tried to get into a routine with me getting him ready for the day etc. And even though he has only one useful hand, he gets outside and


walks around with the clippers and prunes what he can. He's pretty good at lists and


I have to say I like crossing off stuff. Today the sun was shining and it's February all ready. I Told hubby that I would like to journal our time here and keep track on the calendar the projects and/or tasks that we accomplish. One of my goals this month is to get back to


maintaining this here blog. All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment