Feb 5, 2012

Home on the range


I have been wanting to practice my camera skills so after working on the property I asked Cecelia to indulge me a little especially since we still had day light.



We drove the truck out on the pasture ( did I tell you I love that?) and went out by
our large burn pile that we can't wait to take care of, maybe this week.




She was pretty patient with me, even though she doesn't look it right now, she picked up a stick and proceeded to break it, this is her "look how strong I am look"!


"Mom" she's saying , I'm saying " wait wait wait, I almost got it. "

We had to include our or rather her baby "Angelica". She's getting use to our
new home.




I told her that she was being a good subject and I really appreciated it. Then....

Mr. Home on the range joined our shoot.


He told me to call him the "One arm mandit". I love this one of my
two ranch hands. We have been working really well together. Thanks guys!


Where ever Cecelia goes on the property, Miss Angelica is not far behind.

Back at ya later.

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment