Feb 15, 2012

V day


The day ended like this. Dark Chocolate Lava cake with
a scoop of Vanilla ice cream.




He is a natural it seems with the piano, our Derek is. He's been taking lessons for
about 6 months and loves to play. We are so proud of him. I very much admire
anyone who can play the piano.



The kids came over this past Saturday, and we did an early
celebration of "V" day............


Our oldest granddaughter Tacie, is getting so big. I can't believe
she's going to be 6 years old this summer. We love her very much!


We exchanged love cards. I love my Valentine very much. Poor guy is still on the
mend. He kept me company as I drove around doing errands throughout the day. He was
so patient as I ducked in and out of 2nd hand stores. I'm on the hunt for an end table.
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day.

1 comment: