Mar 18, 2012

wo-man from snowy river

This morning we woke up to the whiteness, grant it, its not measured in feet but
it is awfully pretty. Finally winter came a few days before "Spring".


I love seasons, I don't think I could live in a place where the seasons
never changed. I can enjoy this because I have a warm toasty home and roof over
our heads. This I am thankful for.


As soon as I saw the "snow" I ran and grabbed my camera and came out on the porch
in my PJ's and started snapping pictures. I''m no professional but, hey this is
my thing. I love the different shades of white.


Some of these bouquet of dried flowers are from our daughter's wedding,
I love the colors that they have faded into.


I snapped this picture from our kitchen door, it was a little too wet
to step outside to take this. We weren't sure if church was going to be held because
our church is on a slope and sometimes when it snows it sometimes gets
to slippery to drive up. But it was all good.







Off to church we went. Happy Sabbath!


"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment