Mar 27, 2012

Today is a Tortilla soup kind of day ...

So March is on it's way out but it seems the weather is still catching up to it. So cloudy skies, wind blowing and rain drops splattering into puddles. Do you have those internal lists in your head that when you have a chance
you will get to them? This was the day when I decided to check one
of them off my list.

I have had my IPhone 3Gs, yes not a new one for almost 2 years and
when I was trying to figure out how to download music onto it, I
somehow downloaded some of my music several times, so I had
several songs downloaded like 5 times.
It was so annoying. The other day when I was
listening to my songs, my daughter asked, is this on repeat? I've heard
that song over and over and over again. I
know. I hate it too. But I couldn't figure how to delete them.

Well you can't delete them from your phone, you have to
hook it up to your computer . And even then I was still doing it wrong.

After my phone stopped syncing, and a head hitting the wall hour and half later, I figured it out, duh, you have to right click you mouse and hit
delete. OMGoodness..$%^&*(()*_)(*&^. No
there wasn't cursing. Except on this keyboard.

Finally after almost 2 years I figured it out. And now as I am
gliding around in my kitchen, playing "All the Pennies" by Mindy Gledhill
I LOVE HER, and all her albums. Except not 5 times in a row, hmm.

Anyway where was I? oh yeah, As I am gliding across my kitchen, You can
glide, in your mind;..... anywhoo, I am making
Tortilla Soup, because it's that kind of day.






Happy Rainy Tuesday

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment