Jul 3, 2012

I'm home, sigh.

I got home Monday, June 25th evening, hubby picked me up from the airport. He was the best sight
for these eyes. I missed him so...
2 weeks doesn't sound like much, but he is my
comedic relief and other things.
As soon as we got home, life was already in gear,
made dinner after stopping at the grocery store
I'm on this health kick again after walking every morning
while in Utah, I really want to 
keep it going. 
Our house is full again with
my Mom and her friend in town for a month and
our daughter Mackenzie came forthe weekend. I love when she comes in to town
she's always cheerful and happy. I have so much
to do around the house, lots of gardening
and puttering, which I do enjoy. July
is going to be another busy month.
Grand kids- Derek and Tacie coming to
spend a few days with us - active summer days,
For the 2nd year I'll be DJing on the 4th for 
Bridle Wood's Neighborhood celebration. 
This year we are playing a little more Country. I'm finding
that I have a little Country in me and some of these
new Country songs are quite catchy.  
Well toodle loo!


"georgie"




No comments:

Post a Comment