Jul 12, 2012

Time is fleeting....

It seems as though I don't have much time here lately. 
As I said before my mom is here with us and her friend Pepe for
at least a month and so between work, home and Church responsibilities
Mom has lots of appointments. And that is why my hubby is taking me
away just for a night to debrief so to speak. The Coast is calling my name with
a loud resounding voice and I must obey. 
Do you ever think sometimes that you get so busy that
you don't even have time to think? A couple of months ago we had a marvelous
Stake Conference and the one thing I got out of it is, that we need to 
prioritize and do whats the most essential First. I often repeat that 
in my head, I need to do what's most important first. 
We have been blessed and privileged to live where we live and
I need to try and stay focused on some goals while we are here.
So whether Hubby knows it or not, he and I need to takesome
 time this weekend to remind ourselves and get refocused on what's 
the most important things we need to be doing for our future. 
He would like to retire in 4 or 5 years, actually last night
he said he would love to retire right now, but that's
not going to happen.  With all whats going on in the world
with Health care and what not, who knows what that
will mean for us. He works in the Medical field and has been for
going on 26 years, I give thanks each day that we
have great medical benefits, but that could all change.
I'm rambling now, but another thing I've been
thinking about is re-vamping our food storage. I've always believed in being
prepared and we do have quite a bit of food storage but we could always do 
better.  Health is another concern of mine
I am very aware of it. In my occupation, in the Insurance
business, I am always looking at the obituaries and checking
if  any of our clients have passed away, and many times
I come across some obituaries where there are those that were just
to young to die. Some younger than myself and some my age. 
It is daunting.  There is so much I would like to do while I am
here on earth, life is too short, there is no time to waste. 
But I'm all for having fun too! It's just that
whole prioritizing, essential thing I have to be aware
of.  I don't want to be a downer,because
I'm really not, if you know me, I'm just
thinking out loud. 

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment