Oct 7, 2011

Keep Calm

(this one is now in my living room)



So there's this flower shop in our town that I just love and every time I would go in



I would always admire this one picture with the caption "keep calm and carry on" I asked if


she would sell it and she then proceeded to tell me all about it, but no it wasn't for sale.



Bummer. So I a couple of months ago



I went on line and found a business in London, England that



http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/



have all sorts of inventory on this. I ordered 2 poster prints one in Sea green and one




a pale pink. They were so affordable $8.00 us each. They came about two weeks ago and



I couldn't wait to get them out and frame them. I wasn't sure



what to do with the other one and then.....



I was having a conversation with a friend and she was sharing



all the things that she was going through and the light bulb went off in my head, "I'm going to frame the second one and give it to her". I think she would appreciate it, and hopefully



love it too.




Framing both of them wasn't as easy as I thought, but it was worth it.




I just love the saying, it can apply to anything that is going on in your life.



The other night we had some company and one of them pointed to the Print and
said the "saying out loud". She remarked "yep" we all could use this.
I'm now ordering a larger Print because I don't think the one I have is big enough.




Last night our nephew was over and as he was passing the picture, he too read it out loud.
It's a great reminder that no matter what trials we
may be facing, we need to carry on. .......



I love this door mat!











Don't you just love it?

Have a great weekend everyone....



"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment