Oct 17, 2011

More DIY

I don't know what it is but I can't do enough DIY projects. A few weeks ago I bought a large frame from a consignment store in town. I really liked the frame and I knew I could do something with it. The Picture/Framer store in town didn't give me a good vibe, he said that he couldn't really use it if I wanted to mat a picture, so I went on my way. Then as I was "blog hopping" the other night I saw what this gal did with her mantel for the "Fall" and it gave me the idea to put a mirror in my frame. So First thing this morning I dropped it off at our Local Glass place and they're putting a mirror in it as I speak. I can't wait to see it and show you'all.


Stay tuned............


"georgie"

p.s. if you would like to learn more of what I believe check out


No comments:

Post a Comment