May 31, 2012

Red white and blue beach porch


The Porch is ready for the summer, I think. 


I love the Patriotic colors mixed with beachy vibes.
I picked up this bistro set a couple of months ago, I've always loved the style but
                                      the antique ones cost an arm and a leg and maybe a torso , ha!

I think I should have been born in a different era. I told my  
 my friends, I'm not a redneck, maybe not a pioneer but a cowboy-gal on the range. 
I love old things, I melt at rusty, dusty antiques, give me a run down dresser stand
or chuck wagon triangle and I'll find a place for it .
It's in this red-blooded Americana gal's body and there's no denying it. Cross my
 heart 
 I hope to die. Or as Kardashian's say, "bible"!
It's a Beautiful Last day of May and lots to do, and the weeds are calling me. 


           So here I go..........

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment