Mar 24, 2011

DIY Project

So, we have had this hand-me-down drafting table that has been kicking around all over the place. I finally decided on a wet and rainy day to buy some paint, "Benjamin Moore", I love their brand and paint the sucker. It took a little more than a couple of coats but then it finally came together. It is a table of many uses, like my never ending blogging, surfing the web, putting mine and Miss C's make-up on, snacking and paper work i.e. paying bills table.

This is it before:

and here:

And ta dah, here it is after:


It looks so crisp and clean!

Mr. Hubby picked some of our first flowers of Spring
to add just the right touch.


They add just enough color.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, what color did you use and did you use semi gloss?? (thinking about my desk, don't you know...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Benjamin Moore - Super white semi-gloss.

    ReplyDelete