Mar 1, 2011

A Visit with Ina's new Barn House

Ina Garten takes us on a tour of her new barn. It's earthy, elegant, simple,
and so Ina.


I have loved Ina since Barefoot Contessa. I loved watching her in her kitchen
but most of all I would look past her and admire her home.



What makes Ina comfortable? well one thing is: great dance music
when she is cooking. I totally agree, I have
to have music on whether it's cleaning or cooking.





This dining table, so ample, and so comfortable!




I like the tans beige and whites, it's cool yet warm.




And way over there peeking behind the trees, is where I fell in love with
Ina, the main house of the Hamptons. Hope you enjoyed her tour.
Just a reminder become a friend and follower and you might be
the lucky winner for my first ever give away!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of the cleanliness with the white, but I would add a tad more color for my taste! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete