Mar 23, 2011

What's in a name or intials?

Am I the only one who has ever pondered who's initials does Pottery Barn mostly use for monogramming their linens, towels, pillow cushions etc? I have always wondered this. So I got to googling and the only answer that I have found was the names that they use for examples in monogramming. Is there really a Catherine and Eric Miller? cMe, or
a Catherine Elizabeth Miller? cMe. The initials that are used most often and are usually used on the "Best" stuff is cMe It is a quandry and a mystery. I am neurotic like that. One of these days.... maybe it's Mr Pottery Barn's daughter.
In the end it really doesn't matter. I love their towels.

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I have NEVER pondered that question, and probably never would have.....until you mentioned it. Now I MUST know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not alone. I'm flipping through catalogues right now and for two days i have been wondering the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I was wondering the same thing. Google brought me here, but no closer to an answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking at your blog because I have the same thought...and googled it! I am ready for some new initials! ha. I love Pottery Barn. Whoever cMe is they are sure lucky to get all the beautiful products...at least I HOPE someone is enjoying them after the photo shoots! There is a bed monogrammed in the latest catalog...maybe it is photo enhanced? Expensive monogram if not!

    ReplyDelete