Mar 3, 2011

Photo Shoot at Golden Gate Park

After a couple attempts because of the weather Miss C finally had her photo shoot. Victoria Smith from Victoria Smith's Images a veteran model for 25 years took
the photos. Her assistant Molly also a veteran model were very kind to us and gave great direction throughout the day. It was very interesting to hear of their experiences in the field and gave good tips and lessons that they have learned.
The One Still photo of Victoria is her own work in modeling. You probably
have seen her before.


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Digital collage generated with Smilebox


The final product will be used for Miss C's portfolio with Casting Images.
Me, mom took these with my not so professional camera of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Mom! That is so cool!!! I'm so glad you were there to get those pictures of her first shoot. I love them. I especially love the one of Cecelia with the photographer and helper person. Good work. I'm so proud of Cecelia. I think she's gorgeous and this is a perfect job for her. Loves!

    ReplyDelete