Mar 31, 2011

At Seventeen

I Love:

1. Nutella

2. Ovaltine

3. peach jam and cream cheese sandwiches, because when I was in the

5Th grade my friend Pamela and I would eat them at her house after school.

4. the covers over my ears when I sleep and a cool room, I don't like it stuffy warm.

5. music playing all the time in our home, no matter what. Always always when I'm cleaning and doing the dishes and for no reason at all.

6. the smell of Clorox.

7. clean counters - no crumbs.

8. Kleenex, napkins and paper towels, I can't live without them.

9. sappy romantic movies and conspiracy thrillers.

10. my desk to be free of clutter, both at home and work.

11. Justice, I love it when the good guy wins.

12. nice people, reliable people.

13. soda, it is a weakness of mine, one time we were kind of snowed in, but we had

electricity. Our home teacher had a 4 wheel drive and he wanted to check in on us. He asked if there was anything he could bring to us, I told him a six-pak of 7-up, I was going through a carbonated withdrawal, he delivered and he used our shower. Pretty pathetic huh.

15. Lip gloss, pale pink , which is good my doctor Say's it keeps me from biting my lips.

16. precision dancing - there will never ever be another MJ.

17. disco and all 70's - when I was a teenager in the late 70's there was this great, I mean great place called "Marmalade Max" that you could disco with the mirrored ball, colored lighted floor and the best virgin strawberry daiquiri's. They didn't serve alcohol there, oh them were the days.


That's it for now, just a glimpse of moi'.


No comments:

Post a Comment