May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th goof

So I guess BLOGGER was down for maintenance on of all day’s Friday the 13th.
Sorry about that. Just a quick note this morning – so many things to do, my list is full and I have to get it all straight in my mind and down on paper. What would I do without my calendar on my Iphone? Don’t know. Just when I think I have somewhat control of my schedule the Lord steps in and remind me that He, not me is the one in control of the universe. What???? I need to remind myself ““self” prioritize your day today for the things that are most important at the top of the list and the frilly fun waste of time towards the bottom. What??? No!! “Self” do not procrastinate, you have deadlines to meet and you only have so many hours in the day to get things done. (By the way, why do they call it “deadlines”?) It makes them sound so dreadful. I must have ADD because I have gone off track from my original thought when I started this post. Or maybe its age, because I can’t remember what I was going to post and as I am looking at the beginning of my post this was supposed to be quick note. Anyhoo, I better go, I gotta get my day started before I really forget what I am supposed to do. Have a wonderful sun shiny day even if it partly cloudy outside. With your smile you can brighten someone’s day!

"georgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment