May 6, 2011

My first Music Video - Maria

This might make you laugh. Just out of the vault. I was 6 going on 7 it was 1970 and I loved "The Sound the Music". I knew every song by heart. My dad humored us by filming us sing and this particular night was no exception. If you can lip-read I am singing one of my ballads' "Maria", or How do you solve the problem like Maria.


We didn't have audio back then. I guess you could say it was a silent film. No pun intended. I must be getting older because I would have never aired this in my 20's and 30's, I would have been to embarrassed. This is for my now embarrassed young adult children.
Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all Mother's everywhere.

georgie- girl

2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile! You are and have ALWAYS been the karaoke queen!!!

    ReplyDelete