May 11, 2011

mac attack favorites

You probably thought I was talking about hamburgers, gotcha!


I always liked Kim Kardashian's choice of lip color, so last year when



We were in the city, San Fran to be exact I popped into Macy's and asked the


Mac representative about the colors that Kim used. The young man was very


helpful and he knew exactly what they were.




This is not the exact color that she wears but it is the closest and it's by MAC, "boy bait" I like the name. The lip gloss she actually wears is NARS Turkish Delight and you can pick it up at Nordstrom. They don't sell it at Macy's.






This is the Lip Pencil the color is "Dervish".




This is "The one" Kim's and now my fav Lipstick by MAC "Angel".





Now this is my favorite eyeliner by Benefit waterproof liner by Sephora and it's available at Macy's.
My daughter is always taking it. I always have to look for it when I go to use it and I usually find it in my daughter's make up container. This morning when I went to look for it I couldn't find it and I "texted" her, "please bring my eyeliner back, pronto"! She texted me back "sorry". If you are a mom of daughter's I'm sure you have experienced this. Makeup, earrings, jewelry you name it, get borrowed often. I guess that's just part of the mother-daughter relationship.



It's Hump day


Have a great one!


"georgie"



















No comments:

Post a Comment