Apr 1, 2011

Pedi - green



A beautiful day, the sun shining, the weather man


said it would be in the 80's and it felt like it. Just last Thursday it was


snowing like no tomorrow and 1 week later T-shirt and flip-flop weather.


Crazy!


But I have to say I love it.


Our neighbor Mr. Jeff was out mowing his beautiful


green lawn, and the air smelt of freshly cut grass.


That only means one thing, SPRING is finally here.


I had a little time to spare and my toe-less shoes


were calling my name, however this winter I had stowed away


my toes and heels and them toes have been neglected.


It was time for the first Pedicure treatment


of the year.



I never noticed, my left foot looks bigger, wider than my left.

Interesting. But I love my pedi.


I think my feet look better with my sandals on.


Have a great weekend everyone and if you have


sun enjoy it even more.


P.S. Happy April Fool's Day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Just one question.....How can your LEFT foot possibly be bigger than your LEFT foot? Do you have 2 left feet? LOL Those are some awfully cute feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crack up silly me! Glad someone is paying attention. lol alot!

    ReplyDelete