Aug 26, 2009

Ahhh day 3#

Day 3# has seemed to be the hardest, but I did it!!
BREAKFAST: Orange freeze smoothie
10AM snack: 1 Grissini bread stick
LUNCH: I think its called a Caprice salad? it consists of sliced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar on top, topped with a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. It is very flavorful and good.
4PM snack: 1 apple
DINNER: Citrus Ma hi ma hi with sauteed zucchini with spices like, curry, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Believe it or not it makes the zucchini really tasty. I put Hot sauce on the side to eat with the Ma hi ma hi and it was also really good.
Evening snack: 1 Grissini bread stick.

Did I tell you that with all this, I'm taking the following vitamins each morning:
B-12,Potassium,L-glutomine and a multi-vitamin. They're all suppose to be good for this program especially the Potassium and L-glutomine.

The best part about this day is when I went on the scale this morning, I was down another 1 lb. It does have it's rewards. I need my sister or someone right now to cheer for me to keep going. This is a challenge but I have to keep my eye on the goal, right Tami? Keep my eye on the Goal. Right now I am feeling very stuffed. It seems like the hardest part of the day for me is the morning between 9am and 12 noon. I know I'm not hungry but my mouth wants me to put something in it. It's all out of habit. Why do we do this to ourselves? It really is out of habit. Mouth Say's feed me and we do, despite the fact that we're not even hungry, or we just think we are. So I'm drinking alot of fluids to fool my stomach into thinking it is full. Today it was not going to be fooled, but I persevered. I have to tell you I do look forward to Lunch and dinner. I seem to be fine in the evening, like right now. Oh well such is life.

2 comments:

  1. Another pound? Great job Patsy! You can do this! I'm checking in every day to see your progress - I'm cheering you on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete