Aug 28, 2009

I've lost something that I don't want to find

Day 5# It's a journey I keep telling myself. Patsy, stick to the goal. Yes, the scale has moved down 3 places. TGIF.
BREAKFAST: A protein, 2.5 oz of jerky. Yes, jerky. Did you know that 1 oz of jerky is quite a bit and it is only 50 calories. So I ate 2.5 0z for breakfast and saved the last oz. for when I got to work around 9am. Umm jerky is sooooooooooo good.
10:30am SNACK: 1 Grissini bread stick
LUNCH: Citrus salad: fresh spinach topped with some of my homemade pi co decal lo and cut up orange slices. Topped with Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing.
5:30pm SNACK: 1 Grissini bread stick
DINNER: 1 3.5 oz broiled steak and fresh spinach salad.
Strawberry Freeze: 6 sliced strawberries, 1 pkg of stevia, 5 drops of Valencia orange stevia, 1 T of milk, crushed ice and 1/4 c carbonated water.

Interesting thing I've observed, don't know if it is my imagination, but when I went to put on my brassiere I could fasten it to the next hook so easily. Does that mean the first thing to go when you lose weight is the breasts? Probably.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, they're the first to go. What you're left with are empty tubes. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, YES! I should know, I stopped nursing Chloe and now I'm back to being smaller than Mackenzie....again. I figure that when I'm done having kids, I'm going to try to convince Chris to let me get a boob job and a tummy tuck. Ha!
    Good work mom, losing 3 pounds! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, I hope you're kidding about the plastic surgery! You need to check out a blog called Seriously, So Blessed. It's fake, but I enjoy it because I recognize (and mock)those women when I visit Utah.

    ReplyDelete