Aug 25, 2009

Day 2# You hear that?

That is the sound of silence. Yep, have the whole house to myself for a little while while David and Cece go to the store. So here we are day 2#.
Believe it or not the 1 lb I gained on the two pig out days, I lost this morning when I weighed myself. I just gotta see that scale move to keep me going, that's all I ask.
BREAKFAST: crushed ice, 6 strawberries, 1 pge of Stevia,10 drops of Orange Stevia ( would have 5 drops of it and 5 drops of Vanilla Creme Stevia but I don't have the Vanilla). 1 T of milk, Blended together, and wa la'- Strawberry smoothie.

10am snack: 1 Grissini Bread stick
LUNCH: Balsamic Chicken wraps *by the way great recipe, very tasty wrapped in cabbage leaves.
4pm snack: 1 apple

DINNER: same thing, Balsamic Chicken wraps
My evening snack: 1 Grissini Bread stick.

I know this sounds boring huh. If I don't jot this down I won't remember anything.
Okay, different subject, and I think I've mentioned this before. Is it a mental change and or hormonal change either in our brains or body that we start to want to do different things When we get to this stage in our lives? I would love comments about this. For example: I love being alone sometimes more I use to. Like I could just get away preferably the coast and just "Be". I have the hankering(is that a word?) to want to explore the creative side of myself. Like what things I wanted to be or do as a child is coming out now. For instance, if one was athletic, one starts training again. Or if one loved art, say way back in elementary or even high school, one starts drawing, or painting again. Or say if one loved theatre arts, one wants to explore that avenue. Mind you, one must keep themselves balanced and not forget their responsibilities but it's like the season has come to have the opportunity to be able to do those things. Anything wrong with that? I'm not talking about joining a Commune or trespassing Federal Property and Protesting, do you get what I mean? I do understand now more than ever why some people go out and buy that Red Porsche or 30 FT Motor home. But I think that's mostly men and they usually have a Young Blond in it too. Along with this change though, comes some outward impatience with STUPID people and rage that comes out of now where. But it is manageable with drugs. But that's not for me. I would love to have a forum and talk to other women about this, to better understand it. Comments are welcome.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. I find myself enjoying my alone time more than ever. I think that's built into us, intended to kick in about the time all our kids are leaving home.

    I certainly understand those men who buy that sports car and find themselves a younger woman to go with it. Younger guys are very appealing, visually, at least ;) I think it's because they represent the youth, energy, and vitality we wish we still had an abundance of in our own bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, I never thought about what it represents. (younger guys or gals for that matter). So built in, huh. I'll think about that.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete