Aug 31, 2009

day #8

Monday, Monday, got up this morning and went on my walk. It's dark now already when we walk at 5:45am but it is so refreshing and I always feel better when I've done it. My legs were sore from Saturday's Yard sale. I did a lot of walking and lifting, I guess that's a good sign. Truth be told. I will always be honest on this blog. So I weighed myself this morning and the scale didn't budge from Sunday. What? I called my therapist (my sister) why did it not budge today? She said "Don't worry that is not uncommon". That happened to a couple of her friends. I haven't cheated, not once. She advised me to watch it, if it doesn't budge in a few days there is a solution. Called the 3 Apple fix. I had read about it, but I don't want to have to do it. So I'm hoping tomorrow I will see a change. But when I look at my progress, I honestly can't complain. But you know me I'm impatient. If I don't see results I get frustrated. Okay, patience is a virtue. I need to be virtuous. So here goes, Le Menu:
BREAKFAST: Strawberry freeze
AM SNACK: 1 Grissini bread stick
LUNCH: Last of the leftovers (Ground chicken/stewed tomatoes & spices with spinach salad
DINNER: Rosemary Fish & Lemon Garlic Chard - you take Some grinded Rosemary, pepper,sea salt, Italian Herb seasoning and you sprinkle this over your white fillets both sides. Put it in a nonstick pan w/1/3 cup water and 2 slices of lemon, cover it and let it steam for 3 to 4 minutes until fish is flaky. Serve with steamed broccoli and garlic salt.
PM SNACK: 1 Grissini bread stick.
I am too full to have my apple tonight.

I shall look forward to tomorrow after all tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment