Aug 21, 2009

Here goes

Well it's been a while since I last visited this place. I just need to get in gear and use this as I originally intended it to be and that is putting down my thoughts. Although you can't know all my thoughts because someone could get into trouble. So my question is: How honest should you be or should I say how open should someone be on their Blog? That is my question. I guess I'll find out who my real friends are in the end. Then again I'm getting to the age that I don't really care what others think, (I noticed that with my elders) they didn't care, "they" were who they were and you either accepted them or you didn't. They were to old to change. Am I becoming that way to? Wait a minute, no, not yet, because as I have shared with some of my close associates I am changing every day. Is it a physical thing or a philosophical thing? I forgot to ask my doctor when I saw her this week, darn! What is it when we get in our mid 40's and we suddenly want to wallpaper the kitchen ceiling? That's a joke, who would ever do that? That's just an example. I know you know who you are, so dear friends of the female persuasion especially those who have gone before me, "that means older than I" I'm 46, there I said it. I would love to hear your comments, because I'm going to drop my basket (Remember Ya Ya sisterhood?), if I'm not careful. Okay that will do for now. But seriously, from now on I am going to speak about the truth, at least according to me.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. ....and the truth shall set you free... Spill it girl!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete