Aug 27, 2009

We have to stop meeting like this...... day 4#

Day 4# has gone better. When it's my day off the day seems to go so fast especially when you're getting ready for an Enrichment night. So much to do. Well lets get the important things out of the way first.
BREAKFAST: 1 Hard boiled egg and 3 egg whites. Hot sauce tastes real good with it and no calories in the sauce.
10:30am Snack: 1 apple
LUNCH: This time I split my 3.5 oz chicken in half, so I could have part of it for lunch and part for dinner. I made myself a Chicken, spinach, and spring mix salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing.
DINNER: While the wonderful ladies were enjoying their Baked Potato bar I ate my other half of chicken breast cut up and mixed it in my salad. Yum yum.

I have to say the cakes that were made sure looked good. I have come to the conclusion that SUGAR IS EVIL, PURE EVIL. Why does sugar have to be so good?
But you will be proud, I did not partake. Hard as it was, I did not partake. I took what was left of BP's cake home and David and Cecelia devoured it. They said what kind of cake is it? I said, "I know it's good B made it", I don't even have to taste it to know it was good. We had a speaker after our dinner who spoke on Estate Planning, Living Trusts and wills. I know it is so important. There were several ladies coming up afterwards to speak to Jeff Christensen Atty. I need to make the time to speak to him and take care of that. There's so many things that we all need to plan and prepare for. Well I'm pooped. Gonna go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment