Aug 30, 2009

Day 7# Can't believe it.

So here we are again. Weighed myself first thing this morning. Sometimes I can't, I have to wait a little bit so nature can take it's course ( I know TMI), but I want to get the best report that I can get. Good, it's all good the report was good. Down a 1/2 a pound, Sigh a relief, I 'll take it. So here's my menu report:
BREAKFAST: Grapefruit Freeze smoothie, you take a whole grapefruit and peel it like an orange then break it up in slices and put in blender, add 1/3 c of carbonated water, 1/8 tsp of vanilla, 1 pkg of Stevia, 1 T of milk, and crushed ice or ice cubes and blend. It is very refreshing.
AM snack: 1 Grissini bread stick and 1.5 oz of beef jerky
LUNCH: I forgot to make a sit down lunch since I was getting ready for church so I ate the remaining 2 oz of the jerky. Mind you drinking plenty of liquids. It is satisfying.
DINNER: the leftovers of dinner from the night before that my sister made, divided in two portions. Served with steamed zucchini and spinach salad on the side with 0 calorie Thousand Island dressing. This gives me my 2 servings of vegetables for the day. (I"ll have the 2nd portion tomorrow for lunch).
** PM snack/dessert: What do you get with an apple, 1 Grissini bread stick and cinnamon and 2 pkgs of stevia? Apple cobbler. Yes, you do. You take a whole apple peel and slice and cut in pieces. Microwave the apples for about 2 minutes until their soft or adente. Your kitchen will smell wonderful. Remove and put the apples in a oven proof single baking dish. In a separate bowl break up the bread stick in small or crushed type pieces. Top the apples with this and then mix up some cinnamon and the stevia and sprinkle over your mixture of apples. You can bake it or I just put it in the oven and broiled it for about 2 1/2 minutes. Wa la a guilt free dessert.
Well I'm starting a new week. Can't believe I've made it a week. I've already planned dinner for tomorrow so I can stay focused. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment